For unparalleled quality and expert tailoring, look no further than the OXFORD folio case for your Apple iPhone. Blending seamless design properties with technical innovation, this deluxe leather case with Alcantara lining is exactly what you'd expect from Greenwich – with bells and whistles included.
The back shell boasts an electroplated finish to protect the edges of your phone from knocks and bumps. A secure closure tab keeps everything just where it should be. A commuter-friendly interior pocket holds payment and travel cards, in one convenient package.
BRAINS AS WELL AS BRAWN
- The OXFORD's inside jacket houses an in-built cardholder with room for up to five payment or travel cards, giving easy access and stylish storage.
- Fully compatible with MagSafe® chargers and accessories & Qi-Wireless Charging Compatible
- Elegant Magnetic Clasp hold your case securely closed while carrying multiple cards
- Durable Alcantara lining
- Made from the finest European bull hide leather
- Comes with accessory kit including a cleaning cloth, leather wax and accessory bag.
A BETTER CLASS OF PRODUCT
Greenwich was born out of a desire to create a better class of product without compromise. Demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, using the most exquisite materials and cutting-edge technology, The world's most advanced handsets can now be married with the finest luxury case that money can buy.
It was a little more than the equivalent Apple case I was considering but now I've received it I'm so pleased with the decision as I think the quality and the finish are far superior. - Pete, Wolverhampton
I bought a cover for my iPhone X, it was not cheap but it was of superb quality. It had clearly been manufactured from the finest quality materials with an attention to detail that is second to none. I have been delighted with it in every respect. Their service is outstanding with prompt delivery and response. - K. Driver
Beautiful designed elegant products, luxury personified.. and even better exceptionally helpful customer service. D. Tippet